A 64-unit complex located in Morgantown, WV. These vintage style townhomes were featured in Times Magazine. Far beyond their era at the time, Terrace was the face of luxury. Although dated, a nostalgia of what once was remains. Part of the Wealthrise rehab strategy, these were acquired with future plans of a full scale renovation. Within walking distance of Ruby Memorial Hospital, the flagship hospital of WVU Medicine. WVU Medicine is the largest private employers in WV, with a total of 14,000 employees.
- Property Type: Multi-Family Investment
- Asset Value: $6,100,000.00
- Investment Structure: Equity
- Minimum Investment: Closed
- Distribution Frequency: Monthly
- Targeted IRR: 8-10%
- Status: Active